- Our structure brings students together in multi-age mastery levels:
Middle School: Age 10-13.5
Upper School: Age 14-16 (to be launched in 2019)
We have longer school days (7:45 AM to 3:15 PM)
- In each mastery level, all students progress through the required number of modules in each of the content areas (Math, science, Language, Entrepreneurship, Programming, History, etc.) at their own pace.
- Students must demonstrate mastery at 85% proficiency through a performance based assessment before moving on to the next module in the content area.
- Student portfolios will be the mechanism in which student work is recorded and maintained.
- A Personalized Learning Plan will be created for each student.